Late At Night Preview Late At Night Preview

HOT

nice stuff man keep it up

btw the samples i used on those twos songs
Good Morning - Misty Blue by Dorothy Moore
If Loving Is Wrong - If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right by Luther Ingram

Newgrounds Anthem Newgrounds Anthem

nice shit

you make hot beats all the time man. I'm curious what software/hardware do you use to make beats?

10 Day, 10 SICK Beats (Day1) 10 Day, 10 SICK Beats (Day1)

HOLY SHIT

this shit is hot, you have a style in all your recent beats dats hot. Man i can't believe you had hard target in the beginning i remeber listening to that guys shit awhile ago do you produce for him?

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

dats my boi

*NEW* Untouchable *NEW* Untouchable

nice shit

pretty good beat and the guitar part was cool although i could swear that "all my love is all i have" sample and the others in the intro are from some Ja Rule song but anyway it's still hot

kamakazi-AKA-crazy responds:

naw you thinkin bout j lo and ll cool j, or maybe it was jat joe or somethin.
they had a remix of that sample but they actually sang the track

IM SEEING ANGELS IM SEEING ANGELS

Nice Shit

man this is hot but you should switch up the drum pattern a bit cus it got repetive. Anyways these samples and beats is hot man i wish i could make hot shit like this. What kind of programs do you use for this crap and do you use a keyboard. I'm pretty new to beatmaking and sampling so this blows my mind. Also do you happen to be using 808 drums on some of these tracks cus the kicks sound kinda like 808s?

NG Know Me Intro&Beat byCrazy NG Know Me Intro&Beat byCrazy

That shit is hot

man this beat is hot i was shocked and that intro is pretty nice but by the way what programs do you use for your beats

Fuck NG Haters (peep comment) Fuck NG Haters (peep comment)

off tha hook

im makin an acapella for this is crazy!!!! Wish it was a bit longer tho, EAST COAST

Sounds of cs Sounds of cs

Nice

i play counterstrike and this sounds pretty kewl but these things r pretty unoriginal

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

Keep up the Great Work

This song is really good i love that techno base added its pretty good. I need to use you as a model for my future works. Could you check out my works plz.

Darkvampiire responds:

Well thanks u for u're review, and It would be an honor if you let me help u to create music, I'm going to hear all ur songs and then review it, You should do the same for me so u can check my style and see whats really that u want, Well dude see u later!

Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time

LOVING IT MAN

This is amazing and im am working on music making (have some stuff out now) and i was wondering how u make this stuff currently i use Garageband on my mac but im looking for other programs that work for pc or mac